2018 Was a year full of lessons, challenges and growth. I grew more in 2018 than I ever thought possible.
I compiled a list of things I learned and realized in 2018
- Speak up.
- Don’t get involved in other people’s drama.
- Do not wait until the night before to do your project.
- Eating healthy really makes a difference in your confidence.
- It’s okay to remove toxic people from your life without an explanation.
- I am not ready for a relationship.
- The Walking Dead is an awesome TV Series.
- Drinking a lot of water will help you feel better and it will clear your skin.
- Studying what you love will introduce you to like minded people.
- Take some risks.
- Taking a social media break is important for your own well-being.
- Clean your room when you are feeling depressed, it makes you feel good after.
- Go out, have fun. But also work hard.
- Anxiety can be expressed in many ways, not just panic attacks.
- Put Honey and Hazelnut syrup in your coffee. You will thank me later.
- Depression is NOT a weakness.
- Your mom sometimes just need a hug.
- Sometimes people aren’t meant to be in your life forever.
I hope that I continue to grow positively in 2019 as I did in 2018.
What are some things you learned in 2018?